http://lisasinopoli.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/tetiana-bykovets-1075523-unsplash.jpg 6000 4000 Sandra http://lisasinopoli.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/16-001-LS-Logo-Broker-300x150.png Sandra2019-01-14 03:41:342019-01-21 15:53:09Nut and Dried Fruit Granola
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ½ cup chopped nuts of your choice
- ¼ cup diced dried apricots
- ¼ diced dried cranberries
Preheat the oven to 300 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable oil
- Combine the oats, flour, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, oil, orange juice, maple syrup and nuts in a mixing bowl; mix thoroughly.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes, tossing once to prevent burning.
- Add the dried fruit.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.