I love this recipe for grilled shrimp. It comes together in a plastic bag. You can even put them on a skewer. This recipe is definitely worth a try. Let me know what you think.
- 2 lbs extra large shrimp, peeled deveined
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sliced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a bag and marinate for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Prepare grill to high heat and grill for 5-6 minutes turning to char all sides.